Bluehill Universal v4.11
Released June, 26th 2019
- RS232 exporting capability. In addition to exporting to a file type, this feature allows users to export directly to a serial port.
- Reminder to set safety limits. When opening a new method or sample file, users must acknowledge that the crosshead limits are set.
- New button and switch calculations for testing electronics and components. These new calculates help users quantify the usable of their products.
- Sample data inputs. Allows users to easily select a date in a test using a calendar icon.
Bluehill Universal v4.08
Released December, 14th 2018
- Tension / Torsion TestProfiler and Compression / Torsion TestProfiler method types. Used with the Torsion Add-On 2.0 for biaxial testing (hardware required).
- Enhanced Bluehill Security with expanded permissions, and Windows® login and Active Directory support. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn more.
- Quadratic fit calculation allowing users to define a curve from 2nd to 6th order polynomial fit.
- Ability to balance a transducer directly from the Live Display.
Bluehill Universal v4.06
Released June 6, 2018
- Generalized End of Test criteria allow users to specify the ends of tests with more physical and virtual measurements.
- Choice Inputs (customized drop-down menus) now available at the Sample level.
- More options for customizing export files and post-test actions, such as file-naming and launching an executable file at the end of a test.
- 4-bar weighted average now available as a sample statistic.
- Prompted Test and extensometer removal now supported by Multistation systems.
Bluehill Universal v4.04
Released November 27, 2017
- NEW Sub-Samples allow you to quickly sort your results table by similar parameters, such as warp/weft, operator name, machine/cross, etc. This can be used to show statistics for individual sub-groups, which allows you to recognize trends and differences quickly within a test sample.
- QuickTest results are now displayed with indicators on the graph.
- Support for 59-R5 and 59-R6 data-acquisition-only retrofits of manually controlled systems.
Bluehill Universal v4.03
Released August 8, 2017
- NEW Visual Pass/Fail Indicator for the test workspace allows you quickly see from across the room whether a test passes or fails based on acceptance range criteria set in the method.
- When modifying a calculation or input post-test, now there’s no need to recalculate the Results Table from the test workspace.
- Gains are now modifiable within individual TestProfiler blocks.
- Expression Builder may be used to define acceptance criteria for inputs and results.
Bluehill Universal v4.01
Released February 30, 2017
- QuickTest: Create a QuickTest method by entering a few basic parameters, and start running simple single-ramp tests in seconds.
- Enhanced Exporting Capability: More flexibility to create customized results and raw data output files, making it easier to send test information to your data management systems.
- Instron Connect: A revolutionary way to get in touch with Instron Technical Support. Send inquiries directly from Bluehill Software.